Sunday, July 08, 2012

Give me a tiny space - to breathe.

Uhmm..

Life never fails to throw negativity at us, at me. However, no matter how bad situations are, there is always him whom I can turn to. With him, I know I will never face the world alone.

But from this very second onwards, I am on my own. After much thoughts and considerations, I have finally plucked up the courage to request for some ME time. This is probably the toughest decision I have made but I will stay focused in the meanwhile.

Two weeks it will be.

Though I did say that we should avoid contact during this period, sometimes, the words said by the mouth is usually not the thoughts said by the heart. 

I texted him "I'm turning in. Nights darlin", unknowingly.

"Good night honey." And the next thing I felt is pain ...



No comments: