Sunday, July 08, 2012

Managing Oneself.

Ohhhh Lovely Sunday ...!

I have decided to head out for Mac breakfast, as planned, not two but one.

If my memory did not fail me, I think the alarm went off at 8:20 a.m? But I am feeling a tad groggy, reach out and slapped it to snooze. And the next thing I know "Sissy wake up already bo!".

Time checked, 9:34 a.m.

Wash up, smack on the layers of make up, get dressed and off I go to the MACDONALDS! I have been craving for Big Breakfast for the entire week! Finally, I got down to it before the week ends.  

Awww .. it's just soooooooooo thoughtful of Macdonalds to extend the weekend breakfast hours to 12 p.m, ya?

I got my Big Breakfast, found a seat in a corner with ample sunlight shining through, sat down and started munching on my warm golden-brown hash brown! Yums! Then, I flipped open the book I brought along; my companion for the day!



I just hang around Mac till probably ... 3 p.m? Prior I left to get mummy's stuff and gong cha for kk and myself. Calpis green tea with pearls! The ultimate drink man. Gonna love it to bits. 


Alright, that's about it. A picture speaks a thousand words, here you go .. 






No comments: